New bubbler with Volcano/Skull 90mgallon water movement tips?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I just turn off the pumps, not turn on the Nitrus-Oxide.
Your fish haven't figured out that pump being turned off equals to feeding time? Mine have figured out that tapping on the light fixture equals feeding time, and most cluster and get all excited and dart around (I guess those are the hungriest) at the part of the tank where I feed.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Your fish haven't figured out that pump being turned off equals to feeding time? Mine have figured out that tapping on the light fixture equals feeding time, and most cluster and get all excited and dart around (I guess those are the hungriest) at the part of the tank where I feed.
LOL. No. My fish are stupid. My 100gal, when ever I walk by they all jump and run into the glass waiting for food (pump off or not). My 120 I turn off pump, they all run and hide. --- Stupid. :screwy:

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
lol.. mine figure it's feeding time when I walk in the room!!!
You should see the Altum.. they start doing the Happy Dance:woot:

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
lol.. mine figure it's feeding time when I walk in the room!!!
You should see the Altum.. they start doing the Happy Dance:woot:
My angel is :duh: and swims at some random spot on the back of the tank, where it's black, until it realizes that everyone is going to get food, then goes to the appropriate place. Kinda funny.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store