New Cichlids For GEV83???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
LOL one is Aequidens diadema which I thought was Aquidens metae but both are nice looking species. The next is Acarichthys heckelii. From what I read there related to geo's and Aequidens. Either way a beautiful fish and I want it.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
No Lab not a true Metae lol. It was labeled as a Metae but is really a Diadema. I like both species though so its all good. Will still keep a look out for Metae though.

Oh and they should come in wednesday. Being shipped tomorrow.

Aquanero

"In omnibus speciebus. Adunatum."
Feb 14, 2011
New Jersey
Real Name
Tom
Aequidens diadema is beautiful fish. Where are you getting them from TUIC?
Acarichthys heckelii always reminded me of the missing link between Geos and Acaras another exciting fish to keep. Looking foward to pics.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Nah not from TUIC Im getting them from another reliable source but way better shipping. John aka Snookn21 in Florida. They both seem to have alot of the same stock right now of the recent imports.

Yea I looked up A. diadema and was like not the one I wanted but yet still very striking as an adult. Also with the A. heckelii I was thinking how cool it was that there was an inbetween fish of Geo's and Acara's cuz I like Acara's looks but like the Geo's interesting behavior and here we got both combined in one fish making it extremely stunning.

Aquanero

"In omnibus speciebus. Adunatum."
Feb 14, 2011
New Jersey
Real Name
Tom
I know John he's a good guy. Have you looked into Chaetobranchus flavescens if you like the Heckelii you'll love I have two friends working with these one in Denmark and the other in Ga. both love them. Right know I'm concentrating my efforts on establishing a pair or Acronia Nassa. I agree that Acars are awsome fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store