New Cichlids For GEV83???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Aquanero

"In omnibus speciebus. Adunatum."
Feb 14, 2011
New Jersey
Real Name
Tom
Jeff has the now I'm not sure if John has any. I was discussing them Saturday with Wayne Leibel From the Cichild room companion. He's one of the few people with any experiance keeping Acaronia Nassa so I want to pick his brain and gave him a call. Anyway the Flavs came up and he told me I should try these (which I would love) but tank space being what it is that will have to be a project for another day. You should really consider them awsome fish, filter feeders though and not all can be easly converted to pellets.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Aquanero I got to hold off getting anything else unless it will fit long term in a 20 gallon. They look interesting and now I would love to see them in person but the space wont allow me to get them. I'm gonna actually need to buy some aquariums later today probably for my new arrivals due tomorrow.

Mike I am getting them. I placed my order yesterday John said it will be sent out today for a wednesday arrival.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Awesome should be in by now right?? Can't wait to see some photos!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Wow just found out today was Tuesday sorry about that post I coulda sworn it was Wednesday... Dang well either way looking forward to your success with these fish

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
LOL... Oh man you are a bit slow today huh aren't ya Kyle. It's alright bro we all have our slow days. Yea they should be here tomorrow. Got to do WC's early tomorrow morning before they arrive. I only managed to do 1 WC and that was my 53 gal oscar tank. He now has some room mates since he isnt fairing all to well from being constipated.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Ummmm ok except they get way more colorful and they get big fin extensions I could see the resemblance lol. When there small they look similiar when there adults they do not IMO.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store