New Hecqui and... Surprise!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Those adult Hecqui are looking beautiful, bro!

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I agree, efors. I can't wait to see how these fish turn out, including the melanostigma. I'm actually contemplating getting 2 more. The only thing holding me back is how stupid it seems to pay shipping twice.

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't think it, just do it if you want them; aj.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Japanese Snail shells from www.cichlidbreeding.com are great for Hecqui which i have a few left over not in use tell you what a good deal will be i can let you have 2 more Callochromis 6 shells for 30 bucks and thats including shipping

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I'm good with that. Now I just have to convince my parents to let me do it.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yep make sure its cool with your parents first buddy you dont want them mad at you just let me know, but make sure you understand thats priority shipping not next day and there is a risk.. But you know me how i ship now.. Later Bro..

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
The only reason I have to ok it with my parents is becauseni have to use their paypal account to buy fish. Otherwise, it's my money, and they let me spend it as I want. I'm pretty reposnible, so they don't have to control me anymore.

Yes, I know that's priority, but I don't expect there to be a problem this time either. I just proposed the idea to my mom, and she seemed ok with it. If it goes as I plan, I should be able to send the paypal tonight.

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Oh yeah, Pitt, do you have any larger conch-like shells my calvus might go into? I have been looking to buy some of those too.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
i know how you feel aj, with a checking account now though i can order when i want.

and for shells, at hobby lobby, for $3 you can get about 50 shells, i got some for my multies yesterday. but they wouldnt be large enough for hequi.

and pit, how big are those callo's? if your interested im gonna sell a trio or so of my Opthalmo's when they get a little bigger.

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Pappy - that's exactly what I've done so far. And they are still pretty small. Mine is about an inch or so.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store