New Hecqui and... Surprise!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Shipped - should be there soon i threw in some extra supplies and some nice shells..

No trades this time guys aj is a paying customer..

Austin i have 3 Callochormis Melanostigma left I did have a ton of Multi's but i woke up to a nightmare today my heater decided it was going to stick and killed my whole colony off i was so ticked man i had the hugest male Multi i have ever seen so sad.. bad part is that the heater by Tetra was only a few months old i am calling them tomorrow to complain..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
OH, NOOO!!! All the multies were lost, Pitt?

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Was it one of those ones that maintains the temperature at 78+/- 2? And it's black on the top?

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Every single one even the tiny newborns Efors i was so mad buddy i actually just got off the phone with them and they are going to replace the heater..

Yep aj it was the one you emailed me but i have them in all of my smaller setups they are perfect size and no controlling the temperature unless it sticks..

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Last winter, when I had only a ten gallon, I had a krib pair and a few other fish in the tank. One day, I forgot to unplug my heater when I did a water change, and broke the heater. I went and bought the same heater I showed you, Pitt. I then went to a superbowl party, won $300, came home, and the temperature in the tank was so high that the thermometer was totally topped off. Apparently, these heaters have a problem. However, I had it replaced, and still use the new one. To anyone in the market for a heater, I wouldn't get this one.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool thanks aj........ So does anyone want to buy a heater when it comes in..:evil_lol::evil_lol::evil_lol:

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Yeah, sell it Pitt; do not use it. Sorry for the colony loss, man!

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I don't think he needs to sell it, but it might not be a bad idea, efors. Seeing as his went after a very long time, and mine went in less than a day, it's making me nervous about the one I still have.

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I just got home, and the box was here. The fish look great, and Pitt gave me quite a bit extra too. In addition to the six shells we agreed upon, he gave me another one of those, 4 med-large conch's, some aqueon cichlid sticks, tetramin tropical crisps, and my favorite, a breeding egg. I don't know where and in what tank to put the breeding egg. I don't feel like listing all that I have, so if someone wants to help me figure this out by looking at my stock, feel free. I promise I will get pictures this time.

Thanks Pitt!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store