New Malawi Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cj5jeep80

AC Members
Feb 3, 2010
Yup Tap water tests at zero. I will continue with no water changes and add stabality daily and see what happens. Will the stability remove any traces of ammonia, or should I expect to still see ammonia in the results thank you all

cj5jeep80

AC Members
Feb 3, 2010
Hey Just to report I did my first dose of stability on Tuesday morning, second dose this morning and when I got back from work today I notice a huge difference in the fishes behavour. Swimming alot alot more active but 3 of the aulonacara seem to still be very still and less active as the rest . I can't wait for tomorrow so I can put more of this stuff in! Just a fantastic product. Love it thank you for your advice!! Ammonia 0.25 Nitrite 0 Nitrate 15

cj5jeep80

AC Members
Feb 3, 2010
Hey I just wanted to thank you London, for your advice. I am sitting here watching a 130 gallon tank full of active colorful malawi cichlids. Today was my 7th day dosing with Seachem Stability and I could not be happier. This product is fantastic. These fish have gone from no appetite and hardly swimming in a poorly cycled tank to eating like crazy and swimming around like athletes in just a few days! Thx again

londonloco

AC Members
Oct 15, 2009
:) Great! I was skeptical as many with any "instant cycle" product, having lived thru the first ones out back in the 90"s, but after reading the MFK thread decided to try it. Just remember to keep it up for 2 weeks....

cj5jeep80

AC Members
Feb 3, 2010
Hi did I understand correctly? I have to keep dosing the tank with Stability after the recommended 7 days? Thx

fishndude

Keep the cat out the fish tank
Mar 21, 2010
Nashville,tennessee
You are doing the right things from the stuff you said, but I have to agree with everyone else to many fish at once. Start with 5 at a time getting more every week or two. Put the less agressive species in first.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store