New SW setup, newbie too

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dan06

AC Members
Jan 22, 2006
Thanks!

I need to borrow a good digital camera show the real colors can't be seen with my iPhone. I look at everyone elses pictures in envy. I'll try to get a picture with the new Pogota Cup tonight. I managed to snap some pictures of the brain on the bottom left doing it's business when it swelled up. Never saw it do that before.. I'll post those in a minute!

DSR

AC Members
Apr 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Yep. I am done with Turbo snails, even the smaller ones. Before the great flood I found one perched atop a really nice piece of elk horn... that had really thin ends on it. I swore it was going to be knocked off and shattered. No more turbos for me. I think I am going to stick wtih nothing but shrimp for a cleaning crew... some fire and skunk.

GregAW

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
Sacramento, CA, USA
Well my turbo knocked over my Purple Hornets and it landed up-side-down in the sand and it died. I won't tell you how much that one little polyp cost me. :(

GregAW

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
Sacramento, CA, USA
Now for the next question.....

DID IT FLUSH???
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store