Novaqua vs prime

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

oscarluvr

AC Members
May 31, 2008
Texas
according to the good folks in austin, each municapality has the authority to "make the water pottable". our water comes from lakes, and the lakes around here are very alkaline, in fact salty. we grow shrimp in them. and yes i have if the color is yellow it is good. i will test this evening and let you know what the readings are. this is west texas as close to the mexican border as you can get. water is not important as oil....and we have an abundant supply of it the refineries cannot take anymore so the wells for the most part are not producing right now.

oscarluvr

AC Members
May 31, 2008
Texas
i picked up a api master test kit it does measure ammonia in ppm, my tap tested
4.0 ppm. i called the water plant they dont like me any more because i have complained to the state,however they said it is legal to have 40.0 to 80.0 ppm in the water when diluted with as much water as the city water it is not toxic to humans.

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
My dad and me used NovAqua back in the days. We still.. do. Now I use NovAqua+. Looking for prime time now. It does claim to remove nitrate, nitrite, chlorine, and you only dose 5ml per 60 gallons of water. Which i kinda just discovered

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store