Ok for the sump now

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Well, FINALLY working on the sump again...got the glass cut and the middle piece added just waiting for that to dry so I can pull the supports out from under it and add the final piece of glass and I believe I will be done. Once the batteries re-charge on the cam, I'll post some more pics:)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Ok, so I think I'm done...it is far from perfect I know and I did end up getting the 3 in row pieces of glass a little cock eyed...but I think it will work? Please tell me it will work:)
I added the skimmer in it (still wrapped) just to make sure it would fit and all and yes it does....so here is the rest of my "work"....

IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0843.JPG IMG_0845.JPG

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Well check you out! Bravo G
LOL, thanks Grins...who would of thought huh, with all my what is a this and what is that, and I don't get it, what are you talking about...I could actually pull it off:woot:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Awww, Thanks NYC!!!:perv:

vietcu

Registered Member
Mar 25, 2008
Looks great, I am doing a sump right now also. Think you could do it for me like that? Looking really nice. I was going to separate my tank with acrylic, but might have to change to glass after seeing what you did.

7faces

Noob DIY'er
Mar 22, 2008
St.Louis
heh i need to add baffles and a bubble trap to mine too, will you come to St.Louis and show me how its done? lol
Great work! cant wait to see it plumbed and functioning

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Looks great, I am doing a sump right now also. Think you could do it for me like that? Looking really nice. I was going to separate my tank with acrylic, but might have to change to glass after seeing what you did.
heh i need to add baffles and a bubble trap to mine too, will you come to St.Louis and show me how its done? lol
Great work! cant wait to see it plumbed and functioning
LMAO!! Yeah, sure I'll just start my own sump building business and travel around to fellow ACers and build their sumps!!

Thanks everyone!!:perv:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store