Ok, I'm done for now!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Looking superb there Lady G......oh.....and the tank is pretty nice also... ;)

he he he...

Seriously, its all looking very nice indeed, great work, look forward to seeing it progress

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
I like it G. It actually looks very similar to the rockwork in my own reef. Maybe I'm biased. ;)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
It looks good. Certainly seem to be a few hidey holes and caves which the fish will love:grinyes:
THANK YOU!! I was trying to make sure there were plenty of places for the fish (once I get them), you should of seen how many different ways I did this darn thing LMAO!!!

Looking superb there Lady G......oh.....and the tank is pretty nice also... ;)

he he he...

Seriously, its all looking very nice indeed, great work, look forward to seeing it progress
Oh....Niko, you goof!!!! Thank you :perv:
I like it G. It actually looks very similar to the rockwork in my own reef. Maybe I'm biased. ;)
LOL...Thanks Sploke!

im_a_tidyman

AC Members
Mar 15, 2007
London UK
hi, its looks great, you asked for honesty......if it was in my tank, i'd be happy with it, but thinking "where will i put corals, its very 2 dimentional" and is it stuck together?, as i'd be worried about tank smashing". But still, ive had those saw fingers, and when a scape is first put together, it never looks great until its grown abit. and corals usually come on biggish peices of LR, so there will still be a chance to bring it forward a bit. i would be happy with it!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
hi, its looks great, you asked for honesty......if it was in my tank, i'd be happy with it, but thinking "where will i put corals, its very 2 dimentional" and is it stuck together?, as i'd be worried about tank smashing". But still, ive had those saw fingers, and when a scape is first put together, it never looks great until its grown abit. and corals usually come on biggish peices of LR, so there will still be a chance to bring it forward a bit. i would be happy with it!
Thanks!!! Yeah, I thought about corals also, there is one rock that has a "plate" like are on it that I think would be great for zoa's and I most likely will have to do a touch of rearranging when I get to that point. I did have some kenya (?) trees before and was able to attach them into the holes of some rock..they did great. Like I said though I will most likely end up moving some around when I get back to the coral point.

Thank you!!

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
I think it looks really nice as it is, G. :thm:

(And I'm always amazed that live rock stays in place. I'd be afraid of an avalanche!:eek::lipssealedsmilie: )

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Thank you Irish!!! LMAO, I had a couple "avalanches" while building!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store