OMG!!!!!!!!!!!MY ABN GAVE BIRTH AND FRY ARE SWIMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
nobody?

well, sacs are all gone.......and fry are super active;)

still have only a few touch the zucchini.......maybe an algae wafer for today?

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Yep, algae wafers are good. So are veggie sticks (got mine from Kens). They might be a little young for zucchini yet. Every 3 or 4 days I give my fire red ancistrus fry some baby brine shrimp, too. I also have some super spirulina discs for my cichlids that I'm gonna try. Good luck.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
thanks;)

and also thx to whoever moved the thread to the pleco secion;)

laudy000

AC Members
Jan 6, 2009
Ive got a group of about 40 that are about a week old. Half are brown and half are albino, the dad is albino and the mom brown. They love algae wafers.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
thanks;) it seems mine do to;) bc they have already disposed of the wafers........:D

pics tomorrow or today if i can get home early enough

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
pics 2day most likely;) bc my tennis ends at 7pm;)

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
sorry for delay guys:) here they are.......plz work uploader if not...i'll have to post them later via flickr..........;)

also for the UPDATE part;)

i removed all decor except the tiny flakes of DW which they fry seem to be liking as i have a group of 5 of them on it ;) its tiny(1/2"X4"X1/2") like a rectangular prism

i don't think these will turn out to be either BNs or ABNs

probably a weird cross?

bc in reality, none of them look like the 2 day BN fry i saw posted in this thread by another member:) but none look like albinos:(
they are cool looking with the super bright patches of albino mixed into the brown

anyone know what those are called?

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
aren't calico like albino? let me search google img

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
cool;) i think they are calico.........but im so confused...........so my ABN pair have 3 diff. genes? calico, BN, and ABN??

and awesome;) calicos sell for like $4-$8 each at 1" size, i searched up a few sites

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store