OMG!!! My Plecos eyes are gone!!! AHHHH!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

leeser28

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
Croton-on-Hudson, NY
I'm so glad to hear he's fighting to live. I'll keep watching to hear how he does! Keep up the great pleco nursing :)

Opicana

AC Members
May 13, 2006
Toledo, Ohio
OMG! How awful for little daredevil. That's so sad. He's lucky to have such a great owner! Kudos on the excellent nursing. Keep us posted on his recovery.

Oh, and watched the video...adorable!

VivaLaVics

*blub bubble*
Oct 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
What a fighter!! This story has really been pulling on my heart strings. I hope he pulls through this as "100%" as he can, obviously he won't be able to see again but I pray he doesn't lose that spunk. I've never really cared for plecos but I just fell in love with your little daredevil!
Thanks doc. I'm glad Daredevil has won your heart! :)

OMG! How awful for little daredevil. That's so sad. He's lucky to have such a great owner! Kudos on the excellent nursing. Keep us posted on his recovery.

Oh, and watched the video...adorable!
He's SO cute!!! lol. Thanks for watching! I hope we can get dancing Daredevil vids up in a few months!

I'm so glad to hear he's fighting to live. I'll keep watching to hear how he does! Keep up the great pleco nursing :)
Thanks lesser, your support is great! :) I'll update as he makes progress.

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
I'm so happy for you and Daredevil.

Do you think he needs treatment with antibiotic though, since he does seem to have some degree of dropsy? I don't know, I'm no expert for sure, but I just wondered about that.

Could the edema be merely a stress symptom, or does it indicate an infection, possibly?

Your little daredevil has certainly touched the hearts of your fellow AC members, we are all pulling for him.

VivaLaVics

*blub bubble*
Oct 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Thanks Melody. :) Not sure... anyone have opinnions on this? Should I does him with an antibiotic just in case? I dont think it could do any harm really... just dont want to use chemicals if I dont have to ya know?

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas

DrNo

Overworked Member...
Jul 9, 2008
Thanks Melody. :) Not sure... anyone have opinnions on this? Should I does him with an antibiotic just in case? I dont think it could do any harm really... just dont want to use chemicals if I dont have to ya know?
I'd still hold off for now, and continue with those daily H2O changes. Watch the pineconing and let's see if it starts to improve first. Again, great job Sara!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store