Ordering some corys soon cant decide what kind.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Pandas are great, but do appreciate lower temps than Angels do...

shinyfish

AC Members
Aug 7, 2008
I was planning on keep the tank at 78, seems to be what most places recommend for angels... If thats too high for corys might have to think about this then. Sterbais are a little more pricey then i planned, but they really are impressive looking.. :(

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Be careful with what you pick. Most cories prefer cooler waters. You plan to keep angels which prefer high end temperatures. Perhaps sterbais may be your option.

jenratico

Jen
Apr 8, 2008
Denver, CO
They are right that the panda's would appreciate things in the lower end of the 70's.

Sed03f - panda's don't get very big and a 55 more than accomodate a herd of 15 - especially since cories aren't looking for separate hidey holes, they like one big cave to share.

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
The LFS guy told me that the reason pandas were selling for 7.99 was because they need special warmer temp. tanks, "somewhere around the 90s".

Lol anyhow I was doing some house repairs and had to move my main tank to the garage. But my water in there stayed 80 degrees and the bronze cories stayed in there for almost a year. Never lost a single one, besides one that jumped out. But they're all back inside now. A 78 degree tank for bronze cories should be no problem.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
The LFS guy told me that the reason pandas were selling for 7.99 was because they need special warmer temp. tanks, "somewhere around the 90s".
Special and warm.:headshake2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store