Other hobbies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Nice. I havent done much to mine beside put spacers in between all the wheels so they sit wider and i get a better drift. Im gonna buy tires, adjustable shocks, aluminum sway bars, lipo battery, new body, thread lock every screw/bolt, and aliminum drive shaft. But that will all happen after my rock crawler/offroader build.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Hobbies? In no particular order.....

RIP

Daveunkefer

AC Members
Mar 12, 2013
Murrells Inlet SC
Real Name
Dave Unkefer
that halloween setup is pretty amazing.

Hobbies.

MUSIC
Producing/recording bands
Playing drums
I have 1 dog, she is my best friend. Had her since she was 6 weeks old. Rottweiler/Lab, and her name is Melody.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Thanks we enough it. It would be bigger but man they take up a lot of storage space!

I had a rottie/lab puppy for a couple months but had to get rid of it :( freaking cutie! My rotties were the best dogs I've ever had or have ever known though.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Beautiful rotties! I love dogs. I have a female bullmastiff named Bella. Shes 4years old and a proud momma.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Awesome! I just love big dogs! My best friend just got a Cane Corso, it's a horse but a beautiful one! It is actually wearing the collar that my female Rottie has on in that picture too.

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
Myswtsins is as bad as I am! Now that I know I am not the only one I will post more pics! I love Halloween too! Carving pumpkins is my fancy. All I can say is flood gates are about to open...well maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I love big dogs too! But theyre a little harder to keep where i live. My dog doesnt fancy new dogs ( our fault because she didnt go for many walks when she was young due to her heart mumors... Didnt want to stress her out) but if we introduce them slowly enough shes fine. Ive taught her how to search for my brother by using his scent though! Once i get my own place i want to get a czechslovakian wolfdog. Theyre my favorite dog and the breed has a really amazing background IMO.

Daveunkefer

AC Members
Mar 12, 2013
Murrells Inlet SC
Real Name
Dave Unkefer
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store