Paracyprichromis Nigripinnis Neon Blue

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
well i soon may get ( maybe ) 12 Cyprichromis Leptosoma Kerenge Island.
debating, 12 for 40.00, good deal? they are juvis i was told ( and if i get them, getting them from a very trustful person that i dealt with before )

or 10 multi shell dweller adults for 50.00, some are wild, some F1s and few F2s..

so which would you go with pit? i would do both, but have enough funds for one specie sadly.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
well i soon may get ( maybe ) 12 Cyprichromis Leptosoma Kerenge Island.
debating, 12 for 40.00, good deal? they are juvis i was told ( and if i get them, getting them from a very trustful person that i dealt with before )

or 10 multi shell dweller adults for 50.00, some are wild, some F1s and few F2s..

so which would you go with pit? i would do both, but have enough funds for one specie sadly.
That's what credit cards are for lol. So you could get whatever you want.

Gabe wait til i have a fish room at the bare minimum 50 tanks, a good portion of shell dwellers and more of the harder to find stuff.. Probably everything LOL..
Oh dang 50 tanks? That's allot of fish bro. Hmm can I move in? I'll sleep in the center of the fish room lol.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Douglas that Cyp deal is by far the best deal i have seen in a while so I would be all over that, Multi's are a dime a dozen and at that price while isn't that bad but you can always find deals on them..

Gabe we can open a fish business you can sleep there and do the water changes LOL.. Gabe's and Mike's Fish Place..

Dino

AC Members
Jan 27, 2013
Pittbull:Nice pics of great fish. Thanks for sharing. I'm beginning to wish I had set up a 125 gal tank for a tang community.
Livebearerfreak: I really enjoy my multi tank. I would recommend them to anyone.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Dino.. You can always set up another 125gal LOL..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Why would I be stuck doing all the water changes? That don't seem fare. Do like how my name is first on your store name for us lol.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
So do I. Especially when you got tons of driftwood that your syphon likes to get snagged on when your trying to get all the poo up. Just time consuming. I hate cleaning my filters more though. When I got to clean the entire unit. Aquaclears work awesome but cleaning the unit itself is a pain. Glad I made the switch to sponge filters. I use to have like 8 of them up and running now I'm down to 1.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store