Paracyprichromis Nigripinnis Neon Blue

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dam i hate cleaning my canister filters taking them out and cleaning the inside is a pain in the butt man.. I would rather have AquaClears any day..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yea I get tired of cleaning AC's though specially with pleco's. They clog the filters up quick bro. Like I wen't and cleaned both of my AC 110's and within a day and a half the filter was beginning to pop open when I looked the sponge on the bottom part was already clogged with saw dust from the pleco's. That's another thing that made me decide to do sponge filters. There collecting way more debris then the AC's. No worries of my filters popping open and spilling water on my brand new carpet.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
The paint on my wall is all messed up from the AC's already. Luckily I have to paint my room anyways so not a big worry.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Use a water based paint with Latex so that it is easily wiped off and cleaned..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Russ and Efors.. I am thinking of moving into the AC 110's hell they are mini canisters anyways just tons easier to clean.. I have two AC 70's but they are on smaller tanks and i love them as a HOB filter..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
You are right, Pitt. My 55gal Malawi tank has been running with an AC 110 for almost 5 years now and it is the best filter you can buy, IMO.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store