Petsmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TastierWay

complaints of violins
Jul 17, 2006
Bay Area, California
www.myspace.com
It's nice to know there's one out there. My worst experience was going there to get mollies... and the boy netting them for me was from my school and had been in a paintballing class with me. I really felt like cutting myself then. :huh: It just made me really sad and I didn't know how to respond to his "advice" seeing as I didn't want to offend him personally.

jay733

AC Members
Jun 4, 2006
Well I think most of the people that work at these stores just do it to get paid not because they know a lot about fish or anything. One time I bought some goldfish there and the next day they all died. I go back to the store to the guy that sold me them and I ask him if he knew why they died so quickly and he's like, "Uhhh, I just work here, I dunno." So I dunno, most of these guys, are teens with zits trying to gain a buck, imo.

Last edited:

debaric

AC Members
Feb 2, 2006
N.J.
www.myspace.com
bottom line, if you want advice on stocking fish come on here and ask before you ask anybody at ANY pet store. 75% of them have no clue what they are talking about. This is where you want to ask questions.

cajinfry

Fishkeeper in the making
Jul 3, 2006
Texas
I think we all should go out and get a Part-time or full time for those unemployed at your local Petsmart/petco and save the world.... Ok not the world but atleast you might be able to do something proactive instead of just complaining...... If you had one bad experience why go back? Work there so you can help other people..... Ok I know that may not be feasible for us al but hey some of you dont have jobs or need a part-time job so if that is you and your complaining the go get an application..

Chris

MDcrinos

AC Members
Jun 26, 2006
OrandaLover0905 said:
Hey To every one out there Pets mart tricked me This is there words
"^6Fish can live happily ion a 10 GAl .. I am so Upset THIS is why my fish got ......................................Please i am begging you guys out there petsmart is a fake they also told me " We will take you goldfish babbies ..THose liars :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( Please i just spent a lot ofmoney upgrading my 10 gal to a20 gal My dad just believes my grandpa SEEE my other forums )I have a 20 gal With 6 fish Goldfish Oranda's My favorite animal in the world .. please help what should i do ???????????
You guys ever read this one?

http://petsforum.com/psw/

It's a funny world we live in. These guys will likely win but the legal cost alone must be astounding!

You have to be careful in any pet department. In my experience if someone sees you buying fish food in fair to large sized containers everyone will think you're an expert and you'll get to show off your fishy wisdom, or lack there of!

hurdledude1298

AC Members
Feb 2, 2005
michigan
u cant just say all petsmarts and petcos are bad
i have asked them questions that i have already known and they have answered them all correctly. it just depends on what store you go to and who the person is running that area

cajinfry

Fishkeeper in the making
Jul 3, 2006
Texas
Yes that is awesome got the 28.99 master test kit for 13.99 Yeah!!

aardvark1

Too many tanks are almost enough...
Sep 27, 2005
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA
Yep, you can save some serious coin with the price match.

Got a Penquin 200 for $21 (saved $14), Penquin 350 for $26 (saved about the same) and my Python for $22-saving about $18.

Whenever I plan on buyig something big, I check out the web site and print out the page.

CatLover

Rummy Nose Tetra Fanatic
Jan 4, 2006
Texas
aardvark1 said:
Yep, you can save some serious coin with the price match.

Got a Penquin 200 for $21 (saved $14), Penquin 350 for $26 (saved about the same) and my Python for $22-saving about $18.

Whenever I plan on buyig something big, I check out the web site and print out the page.
PetSmart price matches their own site??? Where did y'all find this out? How do you make them do it? Do you just print out the page?

Sorry this is off-topic, but I need to know so that I don't have to pay shipping anymore. Thanks!!
:clap:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store