Pic of your pc station

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

caitylee

Yup....
Mar 12, 2008
Florida
Here is where I do a lot of my posting. This is my office at work with both my work stations :) I do a lot of "work" here.

work station.JPG

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
And here is my mess:

The reason you can't see the pic is 'cause I can't find the camera because of the mess on my desk.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
And here is my mess:
THERE IS NO EXCUSE :werd:

The reason you can't see the pic is 'cause I can't find the camera because of the mess on my desk.
Nice Guitars. Cash in those pennies for fish stuff man.

Q
Thanks, and I started collecting those pennies back in 1975. The jug is almost to the top :)

the sliding keyboard drawer cracked off, so no pics for anyone! muhahahahaha
WHAT DUFF !!!!!!!!!!:silly:
Here is where I do a lot of my posting. This is my office at work with both my work stations :) I do a lot of "work" here.
Nice and TIDY :y220e:

caitylee

Yup....
Mar 12, 2008
Florida
Thank you :) It helps when you don't have much work.

nyczf1n3st

AC Members
Jun 25, 2007
NY
decor wise no much to see,
Spec wise pretty sure my self built comp tears up all of yours.

on the left is a core 2 quad 2.4, 9800gtx, 4gb ddr2 dominator ram and on the right is an i7 940, gtx 280, 6gb ddr3 ram both on XP OS just cause vista is bad. wait for windows 7 :D

My pc > my fish :/

SNC00036.jpg SNC00037.jpg SNC00038.jpg

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
I do most of my posting from work and I'd probably get fired if someone saw me taking pictures in my office...top secret military contract business and all that. Maybe I'll take a pic of out mess of a desk when i get home.

OrandaRookie

It's not just orandas now
May 21, 2007
UK

My 'work' station at home if you can call it that. Uni notes on top of the scanner. Pistachios for sustenance. Box of unopened tissues because I have a cold and that was the free box (buy one get one free), sketchbooks and paper stacked on top of the printer. Various junk on the shelf. Festive screen wallpaper.

(YES i know it's not a pc.. but it's still a computer and therefore it counts :p)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store