picture of a possible convict?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

caz

I'm a Sinker!
Apr 7, 2003
even if the big one is a male(not that i know or anything)? my bigger oscar is kinda funny. its over 3 years old and not even 10 inches. it is not aggressive at all, and is in with fish half its' size. its even a hard time to get it to eat feeder fish.

CichlidBoy

AC Members
Sep 21, 2003
Visit site
GREEN SEVERUM

MOST DEFINATLY GREEN SEVERUM I HAVE ONE

demon_surfer

MooOOoOOOoO
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
I think your caps lock key is stuck =p

I agree it could be a severum, it also looks a little like a sunfish from the pictures.

not sure where texas and carpinte came from they dont look anything like this fella.

peifc

AC Members
Jun 18, 2003
New York
www.peifc.com
From the marking on the severum, it is pretty good quality. Once that severum grows up, it will look stunning if taken care of properly.

I can't say for sure that is GREEN severum from the color of the pic. Also the fish being still too young to tell for sure that it is GREEN.

Severums might be very common, but they have different sp. For instant, RedHead Severum isn't very easy to get a hold of, unless you know someone who has them. There are some other severums that have amazing coloration and possibly can't find them in LFS.

Same with Convict. Standard Convict just have gray background with black stripes (can find in any LFS). However, Archocentrus sp. 'Honduran red fin' (convict) isn't as common even though they breed like crazy like any of the standard convict.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store