Please help, AC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tyler79durdan

Director Of Plantasia?
Dec 12, 2009
Michigan
aaronspet.webs.com
Does that apply to Ms. as well? Of course its a joke, but the spirit of the OP's post indicates she's not amused.
Im with you on that! Im sure if it was a joke Rachel would have let everyone know by now. Why cry wolf when you have the support of a community?

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
Well!!!! You had us going, Jinkzie. I'm glad all is well... and I'm glad you had a good laugh on us... but I"m sorry you've had a bad week.

Is there anything we can do to help?

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Awww... it's like when Bob pulled that one on us.... saying he flushed fish. He let that one ride for a while... and got a lot of folks all excited.... on soapboxes.... some had the tar heating up and the feathers all ready... and then he fessed up.

"Course.... I never believed it, lol. Well... for a split second I did, lol

Doc!! All is well with my aquatic world... my life is crazy, but inside the tanks it's very peaceful. Maybe I should just crawl in there with the fishies.

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Even if Chiefs thread is made up I think its in poor taste for a MOD to poke fun at it.
I thought AC was more grown up then that.
There's not a mean bone in Msjinzd's body.:nono:

Jinkzie didn't manufacture the spoof... she just went along with it for a while once she figured it out.

Regarding the boot thread... I know that Chef is a good natured guy and has seen the humor in it, after all is said and done.

All of us have had to laugh at ourselves at one time or another.

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
AND ???????

Fishshrod... what? About me climbing in the fishtank? Aw... not really....
I just like to use hyperbole once in a while, lol.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
Amazing at how quick people were to come to Jinkzies rescue but all the while where calling Chef a liar and little more than an idiot and the scenarios were almost identical except we had previous knowledge of Chefs thread. Even with the OBVIOUS enuendos contained within the note the same people that treated Chef with poor taste were quick to say "CALL THE LAW". Just an observation.
On a side note. Jinkz life will get better, just know you are cared about IMMENSELY.

DrNo

Overworked Member...
Jul 9, 2008
Amazing at how quick people were to come to Jinkzies rescue but all the while where calling Chef a liar and little more than an idiot and the scenarios were almost identical except we had previous knowledge of Chefs thread. Even with the OBVIOUS enuendos contained within the note the same people that treated Chef with poor taste were quick to say "CALL THE LAW". Just an observation.
On a side note. Jinkz life will get better, just know you are cared about IMMENSELY.
pet, tonight was the first time I read the "boot" thread. You do raise an interesting point. For the record, I think chef did the right thing by reporting all those shenanigans to the authorities even though it was clearly a hoax (from the first communication, no less). I have learned that such due diligence is worth its weight in gold for the circumstances you cannot foresee vs. those that you can.

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
Wow, I took it as a joke from the first post. I know Ms Jinkzd knew who sent it and the intent of it from the second she saw the return address.

I'm laughing even more at the serious responses this got.........

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store