Please help me with my emerald corydora!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GuppyGirl1230

Snails, Guppies and Corys, OH MY!!!
Jul 14, 2010
Westminster, Colorado
Real Name
Maribeth
SO~ The sore is healing, and the ICH is in free swimming stage and being killed. My sanils were fine with the salt, at a 1 tbs /gallon. Everyone is fine, so WHEW!!!

angel fresh

AC Members
May 23, 2010
yeah i am very glad your fish got safely through all this, your effort that took them out of it safely, i just wanted to mention here that when doing a water change particularly above 35% or 50% always keep in mind the water temp, any high (a spike high or dive low temp) fluctuation can lead to problems like itch white spot or thermal shock etc, specially when fish is already going through some other kind of stress or disease they are more susceptible to it.
hoping it will help you and all other at times. Good luck

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
I'm so glad everything is working out!!

Sorry I have not pm'd you back yet - need some time because you deserve a good response! :):):)

GuppyGirl1230

Snails, Guppies and Corys, OH MY!!!
Jul 14, 2010
Westminster, Colorado
Real Name
Maribeth
I'm so glad everything is working out!!

Sorry I have not pm'd you back yet - need some time because you deserve a good response! :):):)
LOL fishy, take your time, I wrote a long PM, mostly just talking too much I guess lol, Thanks for your support and your advice, it really helps me a lot!!!

Maribeth

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store