Plumbing questions.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

flossyfloofloo

AC Members
Apr 14, 2008
nottingham england
i hope it all goes well krytan

as u know im doing a smaller project and this thread has come in real handy

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Thanks flossy, i'm looking forward to being able to start this project but need to workout how it's all going to work first.

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
Well i'm getting ready to put my canisters on ebay i have two fluval 404's and an eheim 2224, is it worth keeping one of these for my reef tank or should i just go ahead and sell them all?

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
You could potentially keep one for running media, like carbon and ferric oxide hydroxide-based phosphate removers. Then again, you can just get a simple media reactor or two to run them instead. Personally, I'd just opt for the reactors (Two Little Fishies makes a good one, IMO).

Rudy

Over my head
Dec 3, 2002
MA
Visit site
Well i'm getting ready to put my canisters on ebay i have two fluval 404's and an eheim 2224, is it worth keeping one of these for my reef tank or should i just go ahead and sell them all?

I would keep everything - you never know when you may need it for an emergency back-up or another set-up. Just my opinion, perhaps I am a bit of a Pack Rat when it comes to Aquarium hardware.:eek:

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
I would keep everything - you never know when you may need it for an emergency back-up or another set-up. Just my opinion, perhaps I am a bit of a Pack Rat when it comes to Aquarium hardware.:eek:
The reason i am doing this project is because i have spent the last 6 years filling my house up with aquariums and aquarium paraphernalia, now my wife is pregnant again she wants me to cut back on my hobby a bit until things have settled down again. So they really do have to go unless i need them.

Rudy

Over my head
Dec 3, 2002
MA
Visit site
The reason i am doing this project is because i have spent the last 6 years filling my house up with aquariums and aquarium paraphernalia, now my wife is pregnant again she wants me to cut back on my hobby a bit until things have settled down again. So they really do have to go unless i need them.

Bummer -but Congratulations :dance2: on your newest family member.

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
:swear::swear::swear:

Well i was going to set my tank up as a reef tank but on saturday we were moving the tank and it got droped. :swear::swear::swear:
DSC_1892.JPG
DSC_1893.JPG

I'm now going to buy a nice shinny new reef ready tank, but i't only going to be a 125g (72"x20"x20").

DSC_1892.JPG DSC_1893.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store