Post pics of your 10-20 gallon tanks!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

iamgroovy

Nature Lover
Jul 7, 2005
PA USA
The mesh stuff looks like plastic canvas. Comes in all different colors. Some people use it as tank dividers also.

FishyMatty

FishKiller
Jan 30, 2007
Milford,CT
Is that green algae on your drift wood? Or is it green hair algae? Or is it fake?
Great looking tanks everyone!! Keep the pics coming everyone!!
That would be green algae on a piece of driftwood. Its all real. Every so often I spot treat the log with h2o2 to keep it from spreading.

Thanks for the complements. I will post a new pic in about a week so you can see the speed in which the stem plants grow. Its crazy.

Ulan

AC Members
Sep 22, 2006
There are some nice tanks pictured in this thread :).

OK, just to be no spoilsport, I'll add a blurry pic of my freshly pruned 20 L (unfortunately, I don't have a "before" shot) with dirty front glass :D.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
There are some nice tanks pictured in this thread :).

OK, just to be no spoilsport, I'll add a blurry pic of my freshly pruned 20 L (unfortunately, I don't have a "before" shot) with dirty front glass :D.

What lighting are you using ?

Ulan

AC Members
Sep 22, 2006
What lighting are you using ?
In principle, 2 T5 double strips from Coralife with one 6700 k and one Colormax bulb each. As one of those just stopped working (starter doesn't work), I put the standard hood light in the back for the pic. All those algae are due to my cat disconnecting the CO2 without me noticing it for 2 weeks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store