Post some pics of your Marine Fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dorkfish

AC Members
Jul 25, 2005
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
madavies65, your tang looks like it has a bad case of hole in the head and lateral line erosion (caused by defeciences in the diet). What are you feeding him/her? He most likely needs more vegetable matter in his diet.

bukitimah, upload your digital images to a site like photobucket, then, when you go to post, put the URL of the page with the pic (and nothing but the pic) between an
, leaving no spaces between the URL and the IMG's. Or, when you go to post, click "manage atachments" to upload photos from your computer onto here.

Last edited:

Lorna

Reef Crazy
Mar 1, 2005
Indiana
The crazy clown who thinks a candycane is an anemone......

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
Doing a search on different Tangs (;)), I found this and wanted to bump it up- some nice pictures here. I really like the one with the 2 eels- awesome pic. I usually put my fish in my sig/avatar. Anyone care to add theirs on here?

Atnixon- thought you might like the one of the Watchman Goby and pistol shrimp hanging out.

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
Here is my Flame Angel...
Have not seen one of them in the post yet...
Nice! Did you get him through a LFS or online? How long have you had him?

I plan on getting one in about 4 weeks but my LFS doesn't carry them often. Do you have him in a reef?

mikelush78

AC Members
Jun 30, 2006
Rochester
I have had the Flame angel for about 2 weeks now and he has been fine with my corals that i have seen so far. He brought ick into my reef and everyone in the tank got ick but all the fish have made it so far and looks like the ick is under control in the tank now...

I bought hin in my LFS

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
Oh that's right, I remember reading your thread about that. It's good that he's recovering.

I'm just wondering, how long after you got him did he start showing signs of ich?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store