Post some pics of your Marine Fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
Gangsta- Love all of your fish-the imperator angel (all of your angels- they all get along?- just beautiful), moorish idol, copperband, puffer, etc. etc....ALL of them. That's one of the best fish selections I've seen in a home aquarium! Your regal tang is one of the best I've seen as well- very healthy looking. How HUGE is your tank?! I would seriously love to own all of those fish.

fish addict- Looks really good! I think Valentini's are awesome fish with great personality. Your rock's really colorful too- where did you get it?

Subliminal- I'm still in awe over that Tang. I've been looking online for one ever since I saw yours and can't find one anywhere! Hehe, and I name my fish too. :D

Keep up the fantastic pictures folks!!

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
Subliminal- I'm still in awe over that Tang. I've been looking online for one ever since I saw yours and can't find one anywhere! Hehe, and I name my fish too. :D
It's funny that I heard they were rare, but there's a fish store right up the road from my house that has one for sale, and I bought mine at another store right up the road from my house.

Fortunately, mine is prettier than the other one for sale. ;)

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
It's funny that I heard they were rare, but there's a fish store right up the road from my house that has one for sale, and I bought mine at another store right up the road from my house.

Fortunately, mine is prettier than the other one for sale. ;)
Hahaha, of course it is. :D

Just noticed you're in Jersey. Sounds like it may be the "norm" for your LFSs to have this Tang? Just might have to travel on down there in the near future. What vicinity is it located? How far from NYC (not sure where Princeton is)?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store