Pump won't restart

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Raydee

AC Members
Feb 1, 2003
New York
Visit site
Well I took that Piece of crap Rio back to the store and man did they give me a hard time! I explained all the problems I was having and the guy told me that I must have been using it wrong or something. He then plugged it in and of course it worked for him and then he said that it was fine and gave it back to me. It was so noisy and busy in there that you could not hear all the noise it was making. At that point I told the guy that I wanted that peice of junk replaced or I wasn't leaving and he could talk to my lawyer. Finally another worker came over and said he would replace it. As we were walking over to the pump isle he told me that the rio's have a lot of problems and I should invest a little more in a Mag Drive. He suggested that I get a Mag 5 even though it has less flow it will still be good for my wet/dry. On the way home I kept thinking that I bought a smaller pump and I made a mistake...that was until I hooked it up and let it rip. Man this pump has way more flow than the rio. So far it is awesome.

afkouns

AC Members
Feb 22, 2003
Visit site
Anybody try the Via Aqua Pumps? Are these good/bad?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store