QT habits of all?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
Would you mind terribly if I prayed to the fishie gods that your luck continue? I recall Marc from Melvsreef even reporting being shocked this his mandy had ich and well Paisley can NOT get ich.

Oh, and yeah, if you are experienced in this hobby and you trust your LFS that is totally different than not knowing much about it and trusting your LFS. I remember how much your local owner helped you during your move, seems like a great guy.
I don't mind at all Grins!! I'll probably get shouted at but I'm still not convinced about Ich and QT especially as I've never had a problem through not QTing. I don't know if it helps that my LFS has similar water params to my own and he's only 10 mins down the road or what. I never used to acclimate either but do now. Or maybe it is just the fishy gods looking down on me!!

It's one thing I'm going to have to do some major research on. Either way I'm not planning on getting any new fish in the near future!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store