Red root floaters

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

stormomi

AC Members
Jun 28, 2007
They're thriving so well. So what's your secret? I dropped some frogbit in my tank and it's all gone now. haha

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Now is when I wish I did not have so much surface movement. Darn HOB's!

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Set it and forget it, just like those 3 water lettuce plants that turned into 20 in 2 weeks. How are your plants with the light being blocked off by the floaters?

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Very pretty Yuriy!! :) I'm so jealous!
Thanks TINAAA!!!! lol (need to catch up on things :) )
Why are you jealous? how are the ones i sent to you doing?

Now is when I wish I did not have so much surface movement. Darn HOB's!
can always create a lil floating divider so the plants stay in one corner :silly:

Set it and forget it, just like those 3 water lettuce plants that turned into 20 in 2 weeks. How are your plants with the light being blocked off by the floaters?
ha ill never go for another floater again. Once they get used to the tank they spread like a weed.
The plants below were getting minimal light but im surprised that they were all actually growing well.

Redneck Woman

AC Members
Jan 12, 2008
Kentucky
Yes we do need to catch up!!!!;)

I really believe after the addition of Excel to my tank that it killed my poor little floaters. :mad2::mad2::mad2: It was the only thing different that I added so it had to be the cause. I have just a couple left but they aren't looking good. So you need to put me on the list for some more come spring. I was so mad at myself!!!!!!!!:swear:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store