red tailed cat and pond?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

StreetCypher

AC Members
Apr 18, 2004
vancity, BC
Visit site
Jon is a very reputable dealer. You can get email him or give him a pm on WW, he goes by the username 'rarefishianado'.

As for price, it all depends on where you live and its availability. Up here in Vancouver i've seen them as high as $69 for a 4 incher. $35 isn't bad at all, although i've heard of them being much cheaper, just depends on how much you want the fish and how much you are willing to pay for it.

ineedabox

Slash
Jan 31, 2005
riiiight here
Here, a 3-4 inch RTC is around 25-30 dollars. I guess that's not bad.

Not good though, either. In my opinion anyways.

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
SoCalSunset - what if i was to like, have you buy one, then ship it? it would probably be less than $35 plus shipping, wouldnt you think?
I have no clue how to ship a fish, or how much it would cost. If you know how, I actually, I have a 6" RTC that needs a new home. He's in my 180 right now, but I decided to make the 180 a peaceful community, so the oscars, RTC, TSN, etc... gottta go.

Be patient and sort out your master plan if you want to keep it through adulthood. It sounds like you haven't figured out how to convert normal pool filteration, into bio filtration, so figure out what you're gonna do, and I'd have no problem giving you my lil guy for free.

Here are some links to a couple of pics of him (normally I post the pics, but I'm trying to conserve bandwith for the site ;) ).

1)6" RTC w/flash

2)RTC w/no flash

Serg

ineedabox

Slash
Jan 31, 2005
riiiight here
...do you guys even live in the same state??

And TYPO, even if a site that you're ordering from SAYS that the fish is 35$, with all the shipping and handling included in the end it'll probably run you around 80$...so just remember that. :sad

They screwed me over when I ordered my wolf's once. Boy was I PISSED!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store