Reef Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Now that's some fast growing chaeto!

You sound extremely organized. Good to wait until you decide what you really want...one of the hardest parts of this hobby in my opinion.

:)
Yes, i totally agree with you there...we all try to impress on people how much patience is needed with starting in marines, or even keeping the reef going....but actually restraining yourself from blasting corals and fish in there is something else....he he he

Niko

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
Ive seen I think every inch of this tank. :D off this and OTHER websites, lol. Still impressed. Geez looking at all the new pics makes me feel guilty in not updating my old thread..... :dive:

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Ive seen I think every inch of this tank. :D off this and OTHER websites, lol. Still impressed. Geez looking at all the new pics makes me feel guilty in not updating my old thread..... :dive:
lol....but only this one is updated......mwaahahahahahaha

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
Just saw the new pics. Excellent progress, my friend! Beautiful pictures, but I like the one of the massive amount of skimmate the best. Strange hobby when I've envious of somebody else's sludge:)

I'll check in again soon to see how the 'Great tank from 'cross the pond is doing'.

Take care,
Tom

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Just saw the new pics. Excellent progress, my friend! Beautiful pictures, but I like the one of the massive amount of skimmate the best. Strange hobby when I've envious of somebody else's sludge:)

I'll check in again soon to see how the 'Great tank from 'cross the pond is doing'.

Take care,
Tom
ha ha ha ha...look, if it means so much, i will gladly mail it over to you and you can put it in your skimmer cup and it will feel like your sludge then mate...he he he

Seriously, thanks for the comments from you Tom, as always...

Niko

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
looks good.
Thanks for the comments MG.....were you lost when you found yourself in the marine section? or just giving in to fate...that you will eventually be converted to SW??....he he he he

Seriously, good to see you here

Niko

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store