reef roids vs reef chili and System Reef-resh

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
After reading soome of the posts on here I decided to try and find some of the products here in the UK. Only managed to find Coral Frenzy so I ordered some to try it. It arrived this morning so I mixed some up as instructed, chucked it in and WOW I've never seen my corals open up so much for food. I have a Nepthea coral that wasn't doing too well as I'm mid upgrading tanks and it was in a lot of light which they don't like. I put it in my new tank the other day, fed it Frenzy today and every single polyp extended. I can't wait to see how much they all grow!!!!
That's good to hear CPD! I received both my orders from eBay yesterday and will be trying one tonight.

Keep us updated on how well your coral(s) improves!

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
That's good to hear CPD! I received both my orders from eBay yesterday and will be trying one tonight.

Keep us updated on how well your coral(s) improves!
You too 5xevy!!

BadRoma1

AC Members
Nov 29, 2005
i use marine snow and the spread of corals is not crazy but the size of pollips on green pollips and yellow pollips is amazing. i haven't seen anybody sells them loking like mine. when i turned some in to the store several times, they got sold as soon as they opened and people said that these were the nicest that they have seen too. the color difference is huge in green pollips too. i bought a big rock of gree pollips and not only they are much smaller than mine but not as green either.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store