Running DIY Co2 Through a c-160?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SMinNC

What you give
Feb 23, 2009
NC
Hahaha I'm going to get a black background...dont worry!

EDIT: SMinNC, for the air control kit, will the co2 have any problems running through the t valves?
I never had any luck with backgrounds. But I just kinda taped it to the back and water would get between it and the glass and really look bad then.

Once you use paint... you won't go background, again. lol

Painting is alot easier to me. Just grab some newspaper, masking tape, paint and some rubbing alcohol to clean the glass.

I just done a ten the other day. From were it was sitting to back to where it was sitting again. Might, have took a half hour. And I just painted a side, because I'll be looking into it long ways. So it took me longer to do masking.

But.... its yours and people sound like they've had good results with background, stuff.
So, I give up. :)

-

Whatcah gonna do with "T"'s???

I said, get A, L bow. lol uht ohh?

Paintballer99

AC Members
Jul 1, 2009
Hahaha oh my bad, I meant Lbow.. so what am i gonna do with them? BTW I got the filter today. One step closer to starting up the tank! :)

SMinNC

What you give
Feb 23, 2009
NC
Should I seal the l-bow to the air tube?
Not unless its trying to fall out.
It should just get stuck in and not worried about.

Most of the time, they're more of a pain to get in, than worrying about falling out.

It basically just going to be there, to make a nice clean/tight 90* turn between the back wall and the intake.
I have a feeling its going to be a fairly tight fit their.

We're just trying to avoid (seeing) an airline draped down through the tank. And looped around to try to get it in(under) the intake.

Just trying to think ahead with the cosmetic stuff. ; )

SMinNC

What you give
Feb 23, 2009
NC
Nope cause, yalp, no l-bows.

If you haven't been to Ace Hardware yet. Save it for that trip. No need to pay $5 for something you should be able to find there for .20 cents.

And yea, I said should. They have alot of little parts like this. But if they don't have this one. Well, off to petsmart or wally world. : /

OR

Go to Ace Hardware and pick up your buckets n stuffs. BEFORE you Order.
Then you'll know if you need to order a kit, to get an l-bow. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store