FS samples of bulk feeds : CNY : FREE SHIPPING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
any suggestions for 3" oscars?

Thanks
Well, the freeze dried earthworms would be PERFECT for oscars! If i had any of the meat wafers left im sure those would do great too. Im sure they would eat any of the flakes too, if you want to deal with the mess they make with them. Pretty much everything i have is definitely on the small side now, except the earthworms.

When i reorder i plan on getting a couple of things geared more towards some of the larger fish.

Got my order today. Thanks for the extras.

Thought the beef heart flakes would be bigger. Bought them for bichirs and leaf fish but the other inhabs will enjoy them.

Feedback coming your way
Yeah,im sorry about that...those flakes are so soft! You even look at them funny and the crumble. The Bichirs im not surprised they would eat flakes, but a leaf fish? That would be impressive! Have you tried the FD earthworms yet...i bet they would both devour those???

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Yeah,im sorry about that...those flakes are so soft! You even look at them funny and the crumble. The Bichirs im not surprised they would eat flakes, but a leaf fish? That would be impressive! Have you tried the FD earthworms yet...i bet they would both devour those???

I have 2 leaf fish,well ctenopoma acutirostre. One will actually eat flakes the smaller one won't. Thought with the smell of beef heart that maybe it would.
They love the FD earthworms, I knew they would, I usually buy live worms at the bait shop on the corner.
http://aquaworld.netfirms.com/Labyrinthfish/Ctenopoma/Ctenopoma_acutirostre.htm

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
I have 2 leaf fish,well ctenopoma acutirostre. One will actually eat flakes the smaller one won't. Thought with the smell of beef heart that maybe it would.
They love the FD earthworms, I knew they would, I usually buy live worms at the bait shop on the corner.
thats pretty cool. I just have a community tank now, which im actually really enjoying, BUT...im definitely missing having some predatory fish around too! Once time and space and money allow it, i will definitely be setting up a largish sized tank again.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
myswtsins and DoctaQ...payments received, thanks!

Also wanted to let you guys know... for people wanting to get in on the sale, but you want some of the copepods, triple threat, or meat wafers...i am ok with taking payment now, and then shipping your package when i am resupplied. I have had a couple people request that, and i have no problem doing that as long as you have no problem waiting to receive your package. This wont be my last sale by any means, so dont feel like you HAVE to order now, or you'll be missing out. But I probably wont be having another one until its time to reorder yet again. Just an option for you guys!

AND... we are down to about 12 HOURS OF SALE TIME!!!!

Last edited:

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
OK, its all over. Thanks guys, that was a pretty successful sale, and i will be able to get all of the new foods i want to try, and will resupply with the stuff i need. Now its back to business as usual, with the exception of i will continue to offer the larger sized portions.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Everyones order shipped today (unless you were making a prepayment), thanks for a super successful sale! I made a large order at Kens today, and im going to make another at BrineshrimpDirect. I am getting several new things in, and resupplying alot of things that are out or almost out. Kepp your eyes peeled for the new goodies!!! Still have lots in the mean time though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store