FS samples of bulk feeds : CNY : FREE SHIPPING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
I forgot to mention this...i will be shipping on friday. That way i can wait to get all the orders from the sale, and then sit down and pack orders all at once. Thanks everyone...

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
*grumbles* I don't have any money currently in my pp account. Will you be offering the bigger sized samples for awhile or is this a one time deal?? I really wanna try out the freeze dried worms on my puffer.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
I think i am just about of the Triple Threat now too guys. So that means no more Triple Threat, Arctic Copepods, or meat with spirulina wafers. Will be restocking soon though.

Jpappy...i plan on having this food long term, and will be doing sales like this every once in awhile, so no worries...you'll get your chance again im sure.

LuvBugz...i think im going to offer the larger size all the time, that way there is an option for people who are looking for more.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Got my order today. Thanks for the extras.

Thought the beef heart flakes would be bigger. Bought them for bichirs and leaf fish but the other inhabs will enjoy them.

Feedback coming your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store