Saying goodbye to your beloved pet...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
What a beautiful girl, so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, lost my 9y/o boy 2 years ago. Wish they can live as long as we do...xo

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
I'm so sorry for your loss. Saying goodbye to a pet is so hard.

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

-Author unknown

So Sorry for your loss.

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
:cry: ohh.my heart is breaking, for you! :cry: My baby just turned 12 and I'm in super denial, big-time! He's the cutey in my Avatar and I love him more than anything, or anyone in my life. Never had any children, except for my furbaby!

My deepest condolences for your loss! What a sweet face! You must be missing her dreadfully!

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
hope your ok :( my dog died a year today, I know how it feels.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
I appreciate all your thoughts and hugs. I know that time will ease the pain and emptiness that I feel now and that our memories will live on. blue2fyre I had never heard of the rainbow bridge. Hard to believe since I've had so many, many dogs over the years....had 6 at one time once.
You always think "that" day is so far off and never going to come, even when they are 12. 13. 14 or 15 tonergirl. I so wished she would peacefully pass in her sleep. She peacefully passed in my arms at the vets. It was time. And of all the things she couldn't do anymore at almost 16 years old, remembering the things she did do in her lifetime puts a smile back on my face. Probably the coolest thing she did was learn how to smile back at us. I never had a dog that smiled before. She loved my bedroom so many times when we'd come into the house, she'd be waiting at the top of the stairs outside my bedroom door and of course we always smiled a big hello smile to her first thing. Then one day...she smiled back. Freaking awesome! She pulled her lips way back so you could see her teeth....was the goofiest smile ever. That was one of the things we missed this past year, aging took a lot away from her.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
sorry for your loss Deb..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store