School...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BruinsBro1997

AC Members
Dec 12, 2011
California
Real Name
Ben
I start the 28th, and I'm savoring the summer while I can before all the work and stress comes again. It's weird because everyone else started school on the 8th so I see everyone getting back to school stuff at stores. It makes me cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Branden_Pearson

AC Members
Jun 9, 2012
Wow everyone starts so early. I start the 27th but that may be because it college and not grade school. When I was in high school we started after labor day. I live in Michigan if that makes a difference

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Nereus7

AC Members
Jul 30, 2012
I vote you ask the English teacher right off the bat how they can call it an elective, if you don't get to choose :)

No really, don't do that. Just a heads up some of those cranky old ladies can be good people to have on your side if you can get through the cold force field that surrounds them. I remember when I was in 8th grade the science teacher came across that way but turned out ok once I got to know her. The home-ec lady was a full on evil troll demon. I ended up getting kicked out of that class, which was fine by me. It didn't count against my GPA, and I got an extra study hall to wander around and do whatever I wanted. Here's another thing you shouldn't try. I'm convinced if you stay under the radar and don't go out of your way to draw attention to yourself you can get away with ANYTHING!! And alot of times even if you are caught, say, by the "mean" science teacher who's force field you managed to penetrate, they'll usually take it easy on you, or drop it all together as a warning. I skipped 30-some days and never got questioned once about it. - N

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
I vote you ask the English teacher right off the bat how they can call it an elective, if you don't get to choose :)

No really, don't do that. Just a heads up some of those cranky old ladies can be good people to have on your side if you can get through the cold force field that surrounds them. I remember when I was in 8th grade the science teacher came across that way but turned out ok once I got to know her. The home-ec lady was a full on evil troll demon. I ended up getting kicked out of that class, which was fine by me. It didn't count against my GPA, and I got an extra study hall to wander around and do whatever I wanted. Here's another thing you shouldn't try. I'm convinced if you stay under the radar and don't go out of your way to draw attention to yourself you can get away with ANYTHING!! And alot of times even if you are caught, say, by the "mean" science teacher who's force field you managed to penetrate, they'll usually take it easy on you, or drop it all together as a warning. I skipped 30-some days and never got questioned once about it. - N
I agree but don't try to get away with anything. Not worth it in the long run. Since I now pay for school I've come to realize you really only hurt yourself by trying to get away with things or missing class

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Nereus7

AC Members
Jul 30, 2012
I agree but don't try to get away with anything. Not worth it in the long run. Since I now pay for school I've come to realize you really only hurt yourself by trying to get away with things or missing class

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Couldn't agree more. It's like when your grandparents say "enjoy your childhood" or "don't grow up too quick" you just blow them off when you're a kid, then as you get older you realize you should have stopped to smell the roses a little more often. Seems that's what this life is all about, "things to keep you busy, whilst instilling the belief of don't take anything for granted". Hopefully all this training will be justified in the next life. (and in this one) - N

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
if i could go back to school... i would in a heart beat!! i use to hate school, but now being 22. and out of school ( dropped out ) i wish i could go back and finish my HIGH school ( not getting my GED in college or whatever its called ) i wish i was with my friends and graduated with them.. take my advice.. stay in school.. youl understand why later... half no wait 98 percent of my friends i dont even talk to anymore. most moved away/joined the army/started a family of there own.. just stay in school and in the long run, you will be happy you got to spend school days with your friends, cause when they graduate, you may never see them again..

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Wow, that is stupid. The whole point of an elective is to have a class you are interested in that will help you for the rest of your life. Like one of mine this year is CAD (computer aided design).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store