Shark Week...what the heck?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
HAHAHA JP I'm with you on the point that Terry Bradshaw and good looks are complete strangers. I bet he had to slip a roofie or 3, or 4, in a chicks drink to get her to marry him.

Mermaids, do not exist anymore than sasquatch exists. I realize a lack of evidence does not support the argument that they do not exist. I simply don't believe in them and many other things I call hocus-pocus or superstition. I have seen on Ebay so-called Megalodon fossil teeth. I believe them about as much as I believe yahooanswers. However, I do not discount the possibility of them once existing. To doubt that would be to discount dinosaurs. If they can exist at one time, I see no reason that Megalodon couldn't have existed as well. As far as them existing today.......that's a good joke!

REALTV is as real an "honest politician". Neither one exists in real life...........

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Megalodon teeth are the biggest piece of evidence suggesting they existed at all...but eBay is another story.
I certainly agree with that. Too many times Ebay will have "Genuine Replica", which means a real fake. LOL. A true omxymoron.

Himekp

AC Members
Sep 17, 2012
Chicago
I think the worst part is that they actually have someone going in and animating fake sharks and blood red oceans just to get a couple more views.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.

Knoxx

AC Members
Oct 10, 2009
Wisconsin
I also was very disappointed. I didn't see the Megalodon show but heard about it. Sad thing is the person actually believed it. I saw the Voodoo shark show and was very sad that they have stooped this low. The Cape Cod program on great whites was good though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store