Shells for a shellie tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
I'm not sure either. It's never a problem re-homing fish if I have to though. It would probably be best to go with the dwarf sumbu and then pick either Julies or Lamps.

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
Got the tank set up. Still a bit cloudy. Still can't decide on how to stock it.

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool lace rock have fun catching those livebearers.. Nice setup..

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
LOL, yeah I'm already trying to thin out the platys by moving some of them into another 29 that is on top of this one to keep the BB in that filter going too. I knew they would be a pain to get out, but they were $1 a piece and I need something to keep the cycles in these tanks going.

I have ordered the lights and heaters for these tanks, so I should be getting the cichlids before too long.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
LOL, yeah I'm already trying to thin out the platys by moving some of them into another 29 that is on top of this one to keep the BB in that filter going too. I knew they would be a pain to get out, but they were $1 a piece and I need something to keep the cycles in these tanks going.

I have ordered the lights and heaters for these tanks, so I should be getting the cichlids before too long.
I feel like dosing ammonia from a bottle would be easier than fanangling with platys LOL

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
I'm old school so i do the fish cycle, I have livebearer tanks on hand that i can use and then put them back when the tank is cycled..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store