So...Here's the deal........

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
great deal you got there! if you got another tank as well i'd pick one to be a predator tank personally... i've always wanted a pred tank but not if it means no reef tank...
Exactly the same as I want to do, but haven't got the space!

schigara

AC Members
Jan 2, 2005
Memphis, Tn
www.geocities.com
Display sump would be very cool. I have been toying with the idea of setting up a 29g as a remote display 2nd sump.

Yes, i know mate....i realised that when i brought it....But, i can always remote sump it....and maybe have a sump as display sump or something...

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
oh come on cpd can't add in one more tank..?!
I probably could but i don't think my bank manager could.............

Niko - where's that credit card of yours????????????

journey0820

AC Members
Jan 31, 2008

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Well, what do YOU want? When I first got into SW I wanted aggressive and had that for quite a while. But then it gets a little boring only having a couple big mean fish/eels in a big tank like that. Reefs are much more entertaining but expensive as I am sure you know.

40galreefman

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Buffalo, NY
i like some of the predators, frogfish, lionfish and eelse, but figured y have only 2 maybe 3 tank inhabitants, thats y i decided i'm going to just do a reef instead, more options for the future.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store