So...Here's the deal........

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I have been biting my tounge since you told me Reef.. I am so EXCITED for you.. I really am.. But in all honesty I'm thinking SPS tank to the extreme.. LOL

schigara

AC Members
Jan 2, 2005
Memphis, Tn
www.geocities.com
Clown-lover,

Have you jumped into the SPS end yet? I think they are easy so long as there is enough light and flow. I used to not like SPS because they didn't sway in the flow like LPS but seeing them color up in good light is amazing. You can see a bland and yucky looking brown acro turn some amazing colors over a month or two.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Thanks for all the comments peeps....Well, i've got some time yet before i push the boat out and fire the first one of these up....

Clown-Lover.....You did well not to say anything... ;) LMAO

At the moment, i'm thinking reef in the 90 gallon, and pred in the 3 x 3....However, as Cheech mentioned to me, i'd be able to get a stunning rock formation in the 3 x 3 ....hmmm....Keep the idea's flowing.. :)

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Clown-lover,

Have you jumped into the SPS end yet? I think they are easy so long as there is enough light and flow. I used to not like SPS because they didn't sway in the flow like LPS but seeing them color up in good light is amazing. You can see a bland and yucky looking brown acro turn some amazing colors over a month or two.
I might with a smaller tank but its currently my QT if I do.. I tried a couple of small frag give aways from a local reefer but my coral beauty angel decided that they were a good snack. :angryfire:

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
What do i do with it??? Reef or Agressive tank??
Planted, with dozens of platies! :drool: :grinyes:

Hey! Put down that can of troll spray! :uhoh:

Seriously, that 90 would make for a beautiful reef. Is that an XP3 or XP4 in the cabinet?

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
i say put that "remote sump" possibility in the closet... literaly!! make yoruself a fish room! :)

animalman

Love My Clowns
Oct 15, 2007
Massapequa, New York
I also like the idea of the reef in the 3x3, you could make a great LR pile in such a big tank. If you could set it up so you could see from everyside and the LR in the middle, all piled up in a volcano like form. I can see it now. :)

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Planted, with dozens of platies! :drool: :grinyes:

Hey! Put down that can of troll spray! :uhoh:

Seriously, that 90 would make for a beautiful reef. Is that an XP3 or XP4 in the cabinet?

Its an XP3...the only media it has in there is some carbon which will get binned and loads of live rock rubble....

Fishie....If i had the space here...A fishroom would be had...Hey...here's a thought....Turn my entire downstairs into a fishroom....live upstairs....now there's a thought... ;)

Thanks for all the thoughts and suggestions.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store