Some new pics of the gangs...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
I love your tank!! It looks very peaceful and I love the blue background--set off against your discus very nicely!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Thanks everyone.
:thud:OMG! Those are beautiful fish Debbi! Very very nice!
Marl - yours will just keep getting bigger and more colorful. All of these were raised from juvies in this planted tank!

to have that nice of a setup and that many dicsus..........how much do u make in a year???!!! lol

great fish!!!
I only ate algae tablets for dinner for a year so I could spend less on food and save up for my fish! LOL!

nice fish. how about some full tank shots? :)
I will try, but I never like how the shots turn out....

Very nice! Now I miss my cories.....:cry:
Noodles - just send $5.00 a week for cory support and you can be co-owner! And, um, water changes are every tuesday night on this tank, I did it this week so see ya tuesday!!;)

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Noodles - just send $5.00 a week for cory support and you can be co-owner! And, um, water changes are every tuesday night on this tank, I did it this week so see ya tuesday!!;)
:rofl: Well, just so happens that while I was picking up that new AC filter, I spotted some pretty little Juli Corys! I got four for my 10 gallon Betta tank. :grinyes: See what you did?! I can tell my husband it was all your fault. :silly:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Tremendous looking!

Dexmaster

Space Monkey
Mar 17, 2008
Michigan
Real Name
Jeremiah
about those sidthimunki
How hard are they to care for and why do you have them in a tank all alone? I know nothing about them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store