FS SPRING FLING CORY BLOWOUT

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
*shrug* I didn't do any of the things you're "supposed" to do to get cories to spawn, they just did. There are 4 aeneus cories from redkahuna (it was one of the albinos & one of the greens that spawned), they're in with 3 peppered cories and 12 danios.

I have a whole seperate thread about what to do with the eggs (I'm learning too!) if you check in the catfish section. :)
thks - took me a while to find this thread again to answer. good luck! I am excited just at the prospect of someday spawning!

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
THROW THAT SNAIL OUT LOL I sent you 2 month olds. Most cories are around 4-6 months old when I ship according to species. At 6 months they are sexually active. When looking down on the fish Males look like speed boats and females like trawlers, others actually look different between sexes. The aeneus cories are very easy to bredand mine readily do in the community tanks.
thks steve - took me awhile to find the thread to reply. I guess I have originally 2 large trawlers & 1 med. speed boat - but no action yet. the babes doing great - I spend my time watching & seeing how fast I can count 13 of them while they dash around! thks so much!

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
SOME PICS OF THE LONGFIN PALES
Oh, SO tempting! If I just got one it would be okay with me 3 other paleatus, right? I dunno if I want to pay shipping for just one though. Hm, I'll think about it. I actually might know someone who might be interested in some aeneus if you still have them, maybe we can split shipping.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
I think all my bronzes are boys. If I buy some can I get ones that are definately female?

REDKAHUNA

AC Members
Mar 4, 2009
MARYLAND
Oh, SO tempting! If I just got one it would be okay with me 3 other paleatus, right? I dunno if I want to pay shipping for just one though. Hm, I'll think about it. I actually might know someone who might be interested in some aeneus if you still have them, maybe we can split shipping.
They will even spawn together if the right sexes. Still have albinos and bronze/green left.

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
They will even spawn together if the right sexes. Still have albinos and bronze/green left.
I'll let ya know. :) What about a black one or 2? Would they be okay with just 1 or 2 with 4 aeneus and 4 peppered? That might make it worth the shipping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store