FS SPRING FLING CORY BLOWOUT

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

REDKAHUNA

AC Members
Mar 4, 2009
MARYLAND
How much would shipping be for 10 habs?

SHIPPING USPS PRIORITY MAIL

1-6 CORIES $15.00
7-16 CORIES $18.00
17-24 CORIES $20.00

SHIPPING INCLUDES INSULATED BOX, HEAT PACK IF NECESSARY, DOUBLE BAGGING IN TRADITIONAL O2 FILLED BAGS. I TRY VERY HARD TO ENSURE YOUR FISH ARRIVE ALIVE, HEALTHY AND READY FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT.

Thanks for asking. Steve

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Is aeneus the only species you sell that you'd recommend for a community tank that stays at 80F mid-spring thru mid-autumn? (room temperature unfortunately- I have a heater that is set to 76F that almost never comes on)

I really want some Peppers and intended to get 6 Peppers and 6 Aeneus (once cycling completes) - but I've read that peppers really don't like the heat.

Are there any speckled varieties that take 80F? Any that you sell- if not available at the moment, that is OK- I'm not even ready yet- and even if I'm ready before they are I'll wait for them! ;)

(preferably an inexpensive speckled kind... I'm starting from scratch and trying not to overspend... how much are Sterbai, and do you sell them ever?)

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Hi Red, how much are the c. schultzei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com