Stocking question. :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Belltrain

AC Members
Nov 11, 2010
Loma Linda, CA
Real Name
Austin
I'm glad to see they are all settling in. That's awesome you have your daughter to help. Always fun to share the hobby with someone else. Loving those BH tetras they look healthy!

kooter

AquaMan
Dec 14, 2003
Mission, BC
Any dancing yet post WC? Or were you too busy having Valetines's day with your family?
I managed to fit the WC in as well as have a great family day. :) ....but no real dancing yet. They are still settling in. The little ones were dancing a bit and the big ones would come over to see what was going on then head back to their hiding place. I'm sure they will all be one big happy family eventually. :rolleyes:

kooter

AquaMan
Dec 14, 2003
Mission, BC
I'm glad to see they are all settling in. That's awesome you have your daughter to help. Always fun to share the hobby with someone else. Loving those BH tetras they look healthy!
Yes, it's fun when my daughter gets involved. I finally got some decent shots of my fish with my good camera. I'll post soon!

Reactions: Belltrain

kooter

AquaMan
Dec 14, 2003
Mission, BC

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Well, that didn't link work for me...can you rearrange the oldsters hiding spots at least temporarily so they get out & dance with your youngsters... at least at feeding/WC time? I want some all kubs dance video! Soon please...I'm worried I steered you wrong on adding more after a year+...but that CANNOT be right...it'll happen soon! I'm sure it will....bloodworms are loachy magic...for me...& you, I hope...ok, it's only been, what?, 2 weeks? Let's give them some time before I have to take back my advice of adding more...more IS better!

Reactions: kooter

kooter

AquaMan
Dec 14, 2003
Mission, BC
Well, that didn't link work for me...can you rearrange the oldsters hiding spots at least temporarily so they get out & dance with your youngsters... at least at feeding/WC time? I want some all kubs dance video! Soon please...I'm worried I steered you wrong on adding more after a year+...but that CANNOT be right...it'll happen soon! I'm sure it will....bloodworms are loachy magic...for me...& you, I hope...ok, it's only been, what?, 2 weeks? Let's give them some time before I have to take back my advice of adding more...more IS better!

LOL - I think the older grumpier loaches are warming up to the little 'uns. :)
I'll try to get a vid soon! Try this link for the pics! http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/threads/my-fish.283614/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store