Stuff that makes you shout "I want!" from window shopping online

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BadDogsPa

AC Members
May 14, 2007
Red Asian Arowanas,and Snakeheads ,not that i care there illegal to keep here ,but they cost too much to import illegally

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
Um, I just want pretty much everything I see.. and I keep finding more websites to browse over. it's harder and harder to resist buying things right this moment.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I saw a piece of equipment that I want really badly today....went to pick up some frags from a local guy and he had this on his 90gal reef. Amazing fixture, he said his electricity bill went down about 50 bucks a month when he switched from MH, and his SPS are still all doing great.
Other than price I just don't like the light they give off as much as I do the MH. There isn't any sparkly shimmer.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
You also have to think about the savings of not having to run a cooling system to cool down the tank for a all MH setup. Especially if you needed a chiller. But I agree with you, the price is horribly high. But I believe its worth it to those that can part with the cash.
Thankfully no chiller needed on mine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store