Stuff that makes you shout "I want!" from window shopping online

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
'

Speaking of that, do you know where I might be able to get an aquarium background?

Psst to everyone else, make her explain that one to you.
SHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
You also have to think about the savings of not having to run a cooling system to cool down the tank for a all MH setup. Especially if you needed a chiller. But I agree with you, the price is horribly high. But I believe its worth it to those that can part with the cash.
If I had Niko's credit card it wouldn't be a problem but as it stands right now that price tag is about 3/4 of what I have invested in my total system right now.. But then I got a 75 gal, melev type f sump, pumps, double reefsun mh lights for a SONG.. But you are right I didn't figure in cooling. But in the summer I run the AC anyway for the cat so it really doesn't matter its gonna run anyways on the hot days.

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
The catalina is very pretty but my tank wouldn't be cold enough for it. The bangs...well I loved them when I first saw them but now they bore me. They just kinda..hover. They seem to be the couch potatos of the marine tank.
I just like the Banggai cardinals not because of their couch potato attitude but because of their beauty.:silly: :nilly: They're still pretty though even if I find myself window shopping them over lfs.:lipssealedsmilie:

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
If I had Niko's credit card it wouldn't be a problem but as it stands right now that price tag is about 3/4 of what I have invested in my total system right now.. But then I got a 75 gal, melev type f sump, pumps, double reefsun mh lights for a SONG.. But you are right I didn't figure in cooling. But in the summer I run the AC anyway for the cat so it really doesn't matter its gonna run anyways on the hot days.

Here we go again, am i ever going to get this card paid off???

Niko

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store