SW: Clownfish...share your clownfish shots

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
Here are Shakes and Pipsqueak.

clowns.jpg

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
Robbie, you're getting great with that camera
Thanks! The fish tank is one of the toughest things I have taken pics of....I haven't quite figured out the secret yet, but I'm getting better.
That and Photoshop:D.
Robbie

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
not me..Red is maybe 4 at the most and cranky ..i turned the power off to do WC and cleaning one time and he saw me standing over the tank since there was no turbulance, we locked eyes and BAM! jumped straight up outta the water at my face in attack mode, I screamed or yelped and bobbed and weaved (i can't remember) of some sorts..then *plop* right back in the tank lol i think i came out from under the table a few minutes later

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
not me..Red is maybe 4 at the most and cranky ..i turned the power off to do WC and cleaning one time and he saw me standing over the tank since there was no turbulance, we locked eyes and BAM! jumped straight up outta the water at my face in attack mode, I screamed or yelped and bobbed and weaved (i can't remember) of some sorts..then *plop* right back in the tank lol i think i came out from under the table a few minutes later
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Funniest thing I have read in a long time. I thought my puffer spitting water in my face couldn't be topped, I was wrong. hahahaha

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
now when i shut off the power i have to keep him occupied with a net..pretty sad..whipped by a fish lol
he's skurry close up

the score

"Red" the Maroon Clown: 1
Maria: 0

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store