SW: Clownfish...share your clownfish shots

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AnnetteG

getting back to basics
Sep 24, 2007
:laugh: lmao! Sounds like me feeding my husband's Oscar! He's only about 4" right now, I'm a little scared of what he'll be like when he's 12" and leaping at me to get to the food. :eek3:

Great pics everyone! I hope one day my baby nem will be big enough and my tank raised Nemo will adopt it. Here is the best shot I've got of him:

New Corals & Fish 022.jpg

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
not me..Red is maybe 4 at the most and cranky ..i turned the power off to do WC and cleaning one time and he saw me standing over the tank since there was no turbulance, we locked eyes and BAM! jumped straight up outta the water at my face in attack mode, I screamed or yelped and bobbed and weaved (i can't remember) of some sorts..then *plop* right back in the tank lol i think i came out from under the table a few minutes later
:rofl:
That great...my LFS has an old grumpy clown that if you put your hand up to the tank he tries to eat it. And I've seen him go after one of the employees arms when he reached into the tank.
Never heard of one leaping out of the tank to kill though. Did you hear some ominous music in the background right before he did it?
Robbie

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
all i saw evil coming towards me with no warning

maroons are very nasty little fish..very territorial..prepare yourself if u get one..i was like "that little fish, hah!they are sooo cute whatever" till i saw it with my own eyes lol

evil i tell u

jaysen

i eat rats like you for breakfast!
Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
lol i have a bunch of sw tanks i used to take care of at the environmental center i worked at. i still come in to check up on them from time to time. they really kept my coral tank well maintained.... i will show pictures when i got more time.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great shot!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store