teen love

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I wholeheartedly begin with that..... the 2nd time around is better for lots and if I woul dhave married the first guy I wanted to... wow what a different life I would have...

justahannah

Fascinated newb
Jul 29, 2008
Tacoma, WA
www.myspace.com
Real Name
Hannah
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it!

Really though, good luck. And Hannah's a really popular name (check any baby-naming census), so it's really common to come across. Also, if you ever read any Jungian psychology, there's this thing he calls synchronicities, which are basically coincidences that are made important for seeming significant to what's going on in our subconscious. Makes for interesting reading if nothing else :p.

kimmisc

is in your closet.
Mar 12, 2007
Florence, SC
And now for the part you really won't want to hear, you're too young to tie yourself down to one girl/woman. Mark my word, and you'll realize it 10-15yrs from now, people do ALOT of changing in their 20's. You don't really even know who you really are and what you really want yet... for your life as an adult.

Corax

Temporarily risen from the dead..
Nov 14, 2001
I don't know you, and I don't know your story, but I will say this.. Beating yourself up over someone that chooses to remove herself from your life is a mistake. Yes, you miss her, yes it sucks, but obsessing over it and being convinced that fate wants you back together is just making it worse. Find another girl and drown your sorrows in her.

A ray of light: It takes about the same length of time to get over someone as you spent with them to begin with.

Personally, I'd find a new hobby to take my mind off her.

Or, if that doesn't work, hook up with her best friend and give her something to be upset about too.. =)

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Awwww, heartbreak is such a rough thing to deal with! Hang in there, whatever is suppose to happen will. Talking about it and hearing from others does help some...but only time will heal you. It is hard when you think you have found someone to make you happy and seems so right for you only to find out you were wrong..but apparently you have to go through a few wrong ones before for you get the right one...and I guess when you find that person you will know. Keep your chin up!

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
There is no such thing as teen love. Only strong emotions driven by hormones.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store