The Dog Thread!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Oh man, I am so jealous! You guys have some CUTE dogs. Not allowed here. :(

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
this is Mandy, our year old Saint

Then we have Rudy, our 6 year old Saint on his first meeting with Mandy

then there is Jenny, she's roughly 12... I got her as an adult 11 years ago so it's a guess at her age..

and then the 3 of them with me :D

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer

Griff, my chihuahua/rat terrier mix. He's 8 years old now and is quite the whiner.

Myra, my longhaired dachshund. She's spoiled rotten and is a total lovebug. Also has a taste for small critters.

The two of them on their couch.

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
these are old pictures (actually one is my avatar) there more my families dogs because i'm in college and an not around alot but i still love them.

Sonia, our big girl she loves people hates other dogs which is a problem but still love her

Mabel, she can be a little buthead but she's really sweet and a complete lap dog.

when sonia first met mabel :)

i think this one was taken 2 summers ago

Dangerdoll love the saint bernards there's something about biger dogs that i love, we used to have a bernese mountain dog and she was a sweet hart and lived to a rip old age of 10.

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
Everyone is familiar with my avatar dog, "Millie". Great pics everyone - nice dogs! IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1655.JPG

IMG_1656.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG IMG_1768.JPG IMG_1655.JPG IMG_1656.JPG IMG_2227.JPG

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
thsnks Ozy, yeap, we are stuck on the St. Bernard breed. We lost one last year and it was completely devastating. We were tossing the idea about a Bernese but decided to stick with what we knew. We love them lots. I agree, big dogs are great, I don't know if I could ever have a small dog. I mean, they are great and cute but I love the biguns. Love yours too, the bigger one looks like a tan Sheperd full breed... how wonderful a look!

Your yard is beautiful!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store